Financial Service organisations must learn how to use data effectively, establish the right metrics, processes and reports to drive the right discussions, at the right time. Whether it is acquiring and retaining customers in the highly competitive financial world or the complexities of risk management and compliance, analytics help the financial service firms get a better hold on their operations and bring improved visibility to make more informed decisions.
Key Issues and Considerations:
Can we do a better job of identifying and valuing our best and worst customers?
What can I do to become the primary bank of my customers?
Can we optimise pricing by capturing new data to apply to our underwriting process?
How can we best use media and other communications to acquire new customers or deepen relationships with existing customers?
How can we monitor our risks proactively?
Sales & Marketing
- Single View of Customer (Customer 360)
- Strategic Segmentation & Customer Insight
- Campaign Management
- Marketing Analytics & Optimisation
- Customer Acquisition & Pricing
- Customer Experience Management
- Regulatory & Compliance Reporting
- Spend Analytics
- Procurement Management
- Forecasting & Planning
- Fraud Analytics
- Credit Risk Analytics
- Risk Scorecards
- Stress Testing
- HR Dashboards
- Employees Sentiment Analytics
- Employee Productivity / Balance Score Card
- Recruitment & Attrition Analytics
Social Media Analytics